Connor's Rio Address

Here is the mission home address for letters and packages:
Elder Connor Keetch Ottosen
Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission
Dois de Dezembro 78
Salas 703/704 Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro RJ 22220-040
Brazil
You can also e-mail him at connor.ottosen@myldsmail.net
He can get e-mails AND now he can e-mail family and friends back!!!!!
THANKS for the letters! He says they are like gold!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Last training session with the president


Olá!
This week was good but a bit slow. Lots of lessons fell through. But I admit I am super excited for this weekend of conference! I will definitely try and go to a live session after I return. Hoping to bring a bunch of investigators there but it will be a bit difficult because we have to go to the stake center to watch, like a 40 min bus ride. Not sure if I have already talked about them but probably our most probables for baptism is a family with a mom, dad and 14 year old kid. I think this week we be searching for a lot of new investigators. It is good though that we continue to have lots of members offering to leave with us to help teach. We helped a single sister move a few weeks ago and today we moved some sand and gravel for a older brother, reminded me of my summer job. haha. 
The last training went really well! President has a really strong spirit and lots of good advice. Hopefully we will get to hear from him lots more in the future. We teach on average 15 lessons a week. Some of them are really good with members and everything, and some are quick street lessons. Gabriel the boy we baptized is doing great! He passed the sacrament for the first time yesterday! I was way happy when I saw that. The man we baptized, Marciley, didn´t go to church yesterday so we will have to go and figure out why. Lots of people work on Sundays and that is often a big problem here.
So tell Grandma and Grandpa thanks a million! I will write them both, but I don´t know how long things will take seeing that you are only just receiving letters to Jake and Nick. I already sent one, but if Grandpa doesn´t get one send him all my love and tell him to get better. So Dang, I have to admit I am really jealous about the City Creek Center, sounds pretty awesome! Also the Hunger Games films, but the wait just makes everything all the better so don´t worry about that. Let me know how things go for Spring Break!  Again send my love and I hope you guys have a great conference experience!! We are blessed to have such a great opportunity to hear the words of a living Prophet! Love you all! Elder Connor Ottosen

No comments:

Post a Comment