Connor's Rio Address

Here is the mission home address for letters and packages:
Elder Connor Keetch Ottosen
Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission
Dois de Dezembro 78
Salas 703/704 Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro RJ 22220-040
Brazil
You can also e-mail him at connor.ottosen@myldsmail.net
He can get e-mails AND now he can e-mail family and friends back!!!!!
THANKS for the letters! He says they are like gold!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

An apostle is coming!


Olá! Happy Birthday Paige!!! I am working on trying to find cool things to buy and send back everyone but my area isn´t really a place to find souvenirs, but I’m keeping my eyes open. Wow sounds like it was a pretty busy week back there in the states. This week for us was a lot of looking for new investigators. We got lots of addresses and we will have to see if we have any luck with them. We had a nephew of a member come to church yesterday, a 15 year old kid. Missionaries have worked with him for 6 years but I think that he might be ready to finally be baptized now. We will see how things go this week. This is the last week of the transfer and next Tuesday the 24th we have transfers and also Elder Cook will talk to us. I am super excited to hear from an apostle of God! What an opportunity it will be! I think Rio is preparing to finally have a Temple here soon, but I really have no idea. haha.

Anyways thanks for everything! Love you all and send my Congrats to Paige, I sent her a letter a bit back but I don’t know when you will get it. Also thank you guys soo much for all the cards, letters and family history! I got them last week and thoroughly enjoyed them. I got history from you and also from Grandma. Tell her thanks a million. Love you all! Elder Connor Ottosen

No comments:

Post a Comment