Connor's Rio Address

Here is the mission home address for letters and packages:
Elder Connor Keetch Ottosen
Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission
Dois de Dezembro 78
Salas 703/704 Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro RJ 22220-040
Brazil
You can also e-mail him at connor.ottosen@myldsmail.net
He can get e-mails AND now he can e-mail family and friends back!!!!!
THANKS for the letters! He says they are like gold!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Zone Activity



 Oi!! Im glad to hear that you guys got some moisture! Hopefully the flooding wasn’t too bad, sounds pretty crazy though. You wouldn’t believe some of the floods that can happen here. Last Friday I guess there was water 2 feet high in a part of our area.  Training went really well with the president. As I said I really like him and I love how focused he is on teaching by the spirit. Today we went to the field of Vasco, one of the teams here. It was way cool and really old, definitely different that any stadium I’ve visited before. Then we played soccer as a zone. Lets just say I have a lot of work. haha but It was way fun. We had a few investigators in church this past week. A part member family, a older woman, and a young man. We are doing a plan with the ward to go to with a member every day. That should help a lot because it is super hard to have members with lessons. And ideally we should have them all with members. We honestly didn’t have a lot of time to work this past week. We lost all of Monday and Tuesday, and big parts of Wednesday and Thursday because of district meeting and interviews with the president. Then I was out on Saturday because of food poisoning I think, not to sure what it was but I’m better now so there is no need to worry. We did divisions yesterday night with members and I went to a house where the parents are members but the daughter wasn’t. It was really cool cause the member and me bore our testimonies, then the parents bore theirs. Nothing invites the spirit like a testimony. It is so cool to see that we don’t actually do the teaching, the spirit does. I need to remember this and not get in the way. You are so right gratitude makes our lives soo much better. I have really gained so much more gratitude for everything since I came down here. We literally have soo much. Anyways hope everyone is healthy and safe. I love you all and am soo grateful to have you all in my life! Love, Connor


No comments:

Post a Comment