Connor's Rio Address

Here is the mission home address for letters and packages:
Elder Connor Keetch Ottosen
Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission
Dois de Dezembro 78
Salas 703/704 Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro RJ 22220-040
Brazil
You can also e-mail him at connor.ottosen@myldsmail.net
He can get e-mails AND now he can e-mail family and friends back!!!!!
THANKS for the letters! He says they are like gold!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Allergic to Acai


Oi! Sorry this week will probably be short, we were playing soccer (in plus 100 degrees, haha) as a zone and I only have a little while. Anyways
Im way glad Florida was fun and worked out well!! It sounds like it was really nice there! That is extremely cool about your conversation about the church! haha sounds like you still got the missionary skill! But really it is nice even if it just helps people to have a little bit more understanding.
I definitely agree on the change in the individual missionary to. I have learned and grown so much in such short time! That is soo cool you stayed in the same hotel as Mitt Romney! Now I really hope he wins so I can say my parents stayed in the same hotel as the President. hahah.
Good luck to him! haha If you could get me Jakes new address that would be awesome! I need to tell Jake congrats! That is way cool! Thanks so much for the addresses and info and stuff!!! It is extremely nice to know I have someone looking out for me. Anyways still no baptisms, I admit I´m really hoping we have one soon. Unfortunately I had to stay inside for a day last week because I am allergic to Açai, a berry but they turn in into an ice cream snack here. haha nothing serious just a bit annoying. Its been really hot, I guess February is the hottest and driest month so if I can just last through this.. haha but Everybody here is getting ready for Carnival in a couple of weeks. It will be interesting to see what happens, I hear we get almost no work done, but we will try. We had a couple investigators in church. A mom and daughter, friends of some recent convert. She works a lot but we will try to get ahold of her this week and see what happens. I actually speak in church next week so wish me luck.

We lost Elder Connell, and gained Elder Knight. He also has about 6 months. He is really nice and way cool. Finally another U fan!! haha P days is usually rest and hang out, but we have played soccer twice now. And gone to the field of Vasco, one of the big teams here. Ill let you know if we do anything else really cool. We have a washer but not a drying, not that bad though when its 100 degrees you don’t need a dryer. We haven´t really done any site seeing, though I would love to. I’m not sure about the address I will get back to you. Tell Jake and Colton congrates and good luck for me! That is really awesome! That is also really sweet about Grandma, I really hope you guys are being blessed and all doing okay. Again thank you so much for the love and support. I really can´t express how thankful I am to have you guys as family and friends. You all have made such a positive difference in my life. Thank you all so much. I´m am still great in Brazil! Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment