Connor's Rio Address

Here is the mission home address for letters and packages:
Elder Connor Keetch Ottosen
Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission
Dois de Dezembro 78
Salas 703/704 Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro RJ 22220-040
Brazil
You can also e-mail him at connor.ottosen@myldsmail.net
He can get e-mails AND now he can e-mail family and friends back!!!!!
THANKS for the letters! He says they are like gold!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Carnival


Oi!
Haha sounds like the house is back to its noisy crazy self! Tell Grandmas and Grandpa hi for me will you? Yes I usually get grandmas letters but not every week cause we only get mail every month or so. But I got your Valentines Package Last week! Thanks a ton! My comp says thanks also! Also I got a letter from jake so I will send it to you guys and you can send it to him. So it will probably be easier to just copy and send any history because it is 1 real for every page printed.
So Carnival definitely seemed a bit exaggerated to me. haha Probably was really wild at the beachs and center, but for us it was just a few people on the streets with everything closed and having to go home at 6. Nothing bad.  haha But good news! Last week an old investigator of 10 years called us. We went over and he had a few questions about temples and kolob. haha he knows Everything because of the internet. Anyways we had a member bare his testimony and then assigned him a chapter to read and pray about. Then Saturday we did spilts, my comp went with the member to his house and he got an answer through a dream and will be baptized this Saturday! Im really excited for this so we will see what happens. He also has a little kid and a wife, we will try to work with the wife too. When we did splits another member and I did lots of contacts and found a great family just 10 minutes to the chapel. We will try and work with them, he said he was satisfied with his church now but sounded really interested in the fact that we have the priesthood and eternal families. I have definitely notice attitude makes a world of difference. I’m definitely not perfect but try to have a good attitude and I usually want to work and love it! Anyways thanks so much again for everything. I see the results or your guy’s prayers everyday. Just today I looked at the thermometer at it was 100 in our apartment and 116 outside. While it seemed hot to me, definitely not that hot! haha For sure we have the help of the Lord because of prayers. Thanks you all so much! Love, Connor


No comments:

Post a Comment