Connor's Rio Address

Here is the mission home address for letters and packages:
Elder Connor Keetch Ottosen
Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission
Dois de Dezembro 78
Salas 703/704 Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro RJ 22220-040
Brazil
You can also e-mail him at connor.ottosen@myldsmail.net
He can get e-mails AND now he can e-mail family and friends back!!!!!
THANKS for the letters! He says they are like gold!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Time for transfers!


Hey Family!!
So I am being transferred! I am going to Nova Iguaçu. I pretty much don´t know anything about it, haha but we will see how it is. My new comp is Brazilian, Elder Barbosa. No relation to Captain Barbosa from Pirates. ha. So this week was a bit better than last, but not a ton. We were able to find some new investigators, and I think they will have a bunch of people to work with this next transfer.  We actually had a confirmation yesterday. Before I got here they had a baptism of a mom and her nine-year-old daughter. But they left the church very soon after, and the nine year old daughter didn´t even get confirmed. We have been working with them for the past 4 months, and finally she was confirmed yesterday. So that was cool. Also it is carnival this upcoming Friday, so we will see what happens. But overall I am really excited to work in my new area.

So sounds like things are going well in Utah. That’s crazy you were able to see two missionaries, and one from Culiacan. Haha wow. And I am glad you guys had a good time in Florida! Sounds like it was really pretty awesome! That is strange thought about the tornados in winter. 

So say hi for me to everyone. Sound like everyone is doing well! And tell Grandma I love her and to get well soon. Too bad about the 49erns. haha maybe next year. 

So we haven´t had flooding after that day. But we still have tons and tons of rain. People are saying that it is unusual. We got to go to one other place for Pday. I place called Vista Chinesa. It was a little annoying cause it was cloudy, but I will send some pics. 

Anyways I got to go. Love you all and wish you a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment