Connor's Rio Address

Here is the mission home address for letters and packages:
Elder Connor Keetch Ottosen
Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission
Dois de Dezembro 78
Salas 703/704 Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro RJ 22220-040
Brazil
You can also e-mail him at connor.ottosen@myldsmail.net
He can get e-mails AND now he can e-mail family and friends back!!!!!
THANKS for the letters! He says they are like gold!

Monday, February 25, 2013

Big news!


Hey Family!
So first off the big news, as part of the new missions being created, the mission Brazil Juiz de Fora, affects the Rio de Janeiro mission. July 1st it will be divided, some of us will go to that mission, and some of us will stay. We don´t know anything more yet, but we are all really excited. This means more missionaries in Rio, more work done, and more baptisms, hopefully a temple soon. I will let you know when I know if I will go or stay, but it will probably be a while still. Anyways this week we almost baptized Lucas and Flavia, but their mom wasn´t ready to let them be baptized yet. We are going to try hard for this week, and we are teaching their entire family now so lets see what happens. Sunday an old investigator showed up at church. Concieção is a woman from Angola, but has been here in Brazil for 10 years already. We are also receiving more references from the members here and having more work done.
So yesterday I talked about the atonement in church, it was so cool to be able to talk about it, honestly something so wonderful, something I will never understand, but that can bring so much peace and happiness to our lives. What a blessing we have to know about it.

So I went to the ortho today, I should get my new retainer soon, so don´t worry about that anymore. Oh I am not sure if I told you but I got the package with Paige’s presents and everything. Thank you sooo much. You guys are the best ever.
So I have a request, could you see who in my ancestory, including you and dad, have served missions, and then send a list to me. I just thought it would be cool to know.
So I will send some pictures of the shoes right now, also I will talk to the bishop this week and then let you know next.
Thanks for the missionary updates, and for the advice. It means a Lot
I love you so much!
 Send my love to the family!
Elder Ottosen

No comments:

Post a Comment