Connor's Rio Address

Here is the mission home address for letters and packages:
Elder Connor Keetch Ottosen
Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission
Dois de Dezembro 78
Salas 703/704 Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro RJ 22220-040
Brazil
You can also e-mail him at connor.ottosen@myldsmail.net
He can get e-mails AND now he can e-mail family and friends back!!!!!
THANKS for the letters! He says they are like gold!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My 1st transfer!


Tchau Tchau Irajá. haha so unfortunately I didn´t last another transfer with Elder Kerr at Irajá. But I am going to Saracuruna with Elder Connell as my senior! Elder Connell was one of the missionaries that was in our house when I arrived. He is really cool and I am excited to work with him. I know nothing about the area except that it is still in the City of Rio but I think more towards the outskirts. I will miss Irajá but I´m also excited for the furture.
So we had our Baptisms and Confirmations Saturday and Sunday. I baptized and confirmed Tânia and Elder Kerr, Yasmin. It was really awesome, and I felt the Spirit a ton the last few days. Tânia and her family are like our family in Brazil, haha they will be strong members I am sure. Elder Kerr will continue working with them to get the rest of the family baptized. The actually made us shirts and little memorials which was super nice of them. The only thing is they put the temple in the background, not knowing that the temple often signifies marriage, so it was pretty funny. Really cool experience this week, I gave a health blessing to Tânia because she has some sort of stomach problem. When I said the blessing it was really like I wasn´t speaking, I was just there while the Spirit was saying what needed to be said. I thought it was really cool, and noticed if we are worthy and it is God´s will we can be his mouthpiece. But that was the pretty big news of the week. Unfortunately lots of our investigators weren´t progressing so we had to cut lots, Elder Kerr will have his work cut out for him this week.
So how was Memorial day! Sounds like dad had fun, hope you guys did too. Tell Kade congrats on Lax, Paige too. That is sad they lost last second, but always next year huh. Oh and tell Cole congrats on Graduating. I can barely believe it, seems like yesterday I was. Hope that job works out for him, and school too. I love college and I’m sure he will too. So I got 3 packages, your and Grandma´s birthday packages... Thank you guys so much, I loved it. I will actually make some cookies tonight. And the last package was the ward poster from Christmas, hahaha just a tiny bit late. But thanks a million and tell the ward thanks. I also got the family history and loved it, thanks for that! I love you all so much and hope everyone is doing great! Love, Elder Connor Ottosen

No comments:

Post a Comment