Connor's Rio Address

Here is the mission home address for letters and packages:
Elder Connor Keetch Ottosen
Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission
Dois de Dezembro 78
Salas 703/704 Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro RJ 22220-040
Brazil
You can also e-mail him at connor.ottosen@myldsmail.net
He can get e-mails AND now he can e-mail family and friends back!!!!!
THANKS for the letters! He says they are like gold!

Monday, May 14, 2012

Don't eat yellow peppers!


Hey!!
It was wonderful seeing you all! Send my Love to everyone again. haha My email will be short this week since we talked just yesterday. So Tania and Yasmim? They invited us to have pizza with them for Yasmim´s birthday tomorrow, haha they seriously feel like family and I am super excited to teach them about temples and temple marriage! It was cool because they have a special needs 8-year-old daughter and the ward had practically adopted her, they love her to death. haha. We also are getting a lot of references and good contacts, honestly I feel like we need 24 hours a day to just contact people, or maybe a car would help out. haha. The hardest thing right now is deciding who to spend our time with, figuring out who will progress. I’m really hoping to stay here another transfer, I´m positive we will see more miracles. Oh so funny story, the other missionaries brought home a yellow pepper the other day they got from a member. They said it was supposed to be super hot and wanted to see if I would eat it. Me being me, I did. hahaha man I ate 3/4 a carton of ice cream just to take away the burn!!! Hottest thing I have ever eaten, but made for a pretty funny video. But I think I told you guys pretty much everything else. The work is really picking up and I am loving it here!! Love you all and hope everyone is safe as well.
Love, Elder Connor Ottosen

No comments:

Post a Comment