Connor's Rio Address

Here is the mission home address for letters and packages:
Elder Connor Keetch Ottosen
Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission
Dois de Dezembro 78
Salas 703/704 Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro RJ 22220-040
Brazil
You can also e-mail him at connor.ottosen@myldsmail.net
He can get e-mails AND now he can e-mail family and friends back!!!!!
THANKS for the letters! He says they are like gold!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Venturing Outside the MTC

Oi! or Ola! that is how to say hi! Tchau is how to say goodbye! it has been a great week! Languauge is still coming but it is slow.. Time will help though! I did get those to letters! On the same day to so thanks! Oh and you don´t need to worry about doing religious stickers, people say the mail service is not a problem! That is awesome about testimony meetings and the farewell and homecoming! Testimony meeting was awesome here! We only have about 40 people in our branch. I bore my testimony about hard work and how hard hans peter ottosen worked in his life. that is so weird to think that it snowed there!! It is really wonderful weather here! It will be getting hotter though. I go to the temple every p-day! It is really small but really awesome! going outside for pday is an adventure! We bought candies, ties, and a burger and smoothie! Both very delicious and safe according to people from the mtc. haha. thank you so much for all of the support! It is hard but an awesome experience. needless to say I can´t wait to get to Rio. Oh by the way I mailed a written letter, just because I dont always get to say all I want in 30 mins of email. I looked up the missionties thing. The cookies are very delicious! i have heard good things but packages have to be picked up on pdays. It is crazy how close you can become with people after you have spend 3 weeks 24/7 with them. I love my district and roommates! Lots from Utah and the East Coast. though our entire branch is from Washington or Oregon, dont know why. Oh my old district got split and my new district has Rourke in it!!!  Well hopefully you get the letter soon! Love you all so much and take care of yourself! thanks again so so so much for all of the support! Love, Elder Ottosen

No comments:

Post a Comment