Connor's Rio Address

Here is the mission home address for letters and packages:
Elder Connor Keetch Ottosen
Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission
Dois de Dezembro 78
Salas 703/704 Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro RJ 22220-040
Brazil
You can also e-mail him at connor.ottosen@myldsmail.net
He can get e-mails AND now he can e-mail family and friends back!!!!!
THANKS for the letters! He says they are like gold!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Schedule at the CTM


Im glad you got the picture!! My comp is the tall one with dark hair on the end if I remember! I didn’t get a copy but I got to see it for bit. Thanks so much again for the gift. Haha I think we will do a pizza party on our last pday. So it actually wasn’t their Independence day, just the day they became a Republic, nothing too big that we were aware of, haha. So I haven’t gotten the charger yet but no big worries cause my companion has the same charger that I can borrow. I got you package and letter on Wednesday or Thursday! Thanks so much for those, haha I love both of those candies. The mail probably took extra long because of the holiday I am guessing. Usually it takes 6 to 8 days for me to get it. Oh and by the way I sent a letter to nick alvarez but I had to mail it to our house cause I didn’t know his address so if you could get it to him that would be great. I bet it is exciting that Thanksgiving is already here! Ill let you know if they do anything different here in the ctm. Hope you guys all have a fun and enjoyable holliday!! It is so crazy to think a month has already gone by. Also I will try and find something to mail Kade though It might take me a bit to figure out how to mail a package I will hurry! They actually are putting up Christmas Lights here in the CTM so I am super excited about that. It will be weird to have Christmas with no snow. Hey so I was talking with My roommate elder Gividen and his grandma is an Ottosen from Tabiona! Just wondering if you know the relation there. haha. So I guess Elder Bednar was in Rio over the weekend and visited the Missionaries! What an experience that would have been, haha oh well. Also the Biggest TV network in Brazil did some filming here last Friday for a news report or something? I wasn’t in it but it still was cool. So a normal day for me is wake up, get ready and eat breakfast, personal study. Then Gym and play volleyball or basketball, then more study time until lunch at 12 30. Then class until dinner at 4 45. Then class with a different teacher until 9 30 and then snack time and get ready for bed. haha so that is most my days!! But they are all good and I honestly love studying the scriptures!! It is my favorite! Thanks you all so much for the support, Gifts, and Love!! Send my love to friends and family!! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving because I am sure I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment