Connor's Rio Address

Here is the mission home address for letters and packages:
Elder Connor Keetch Ottosen
Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission
Dois de Dezembro 78
Salas 703/704 Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro RJ 22220-040
Brazil
You can also e-mail him at connor.ottosen@myldsmail.net
He can get e-mails AND now he can e-mail family and friends back!!!!!
THANKS for the letters! He says they are like gold!

Monday, July 1, 2013

Members from a former area


Hey Mom and Family! 
So we had a good week, a bit difficult though because we had to leave a lot to do baptismal interviews. Always a good cause though, haha. I also got to see a ton of members I know from Saracuruna. The young man I baptized there, Lucas, he moved to São Paulo, but I talked to him and he is active, and preparing for a mission in January! I was too happy to hear that! We also got a good amount of new investigators, and got 6 of them to church. The others that we have are progressing well, just sometimes we come across those annoying obstacles,haha. During church a man showed up, he had looked up the church on the internet, and talked with someone in a church chatroom. Showed up all by himself and he was super interested. He works a lot, but we are excited to teach him this week. Also we are having a good amount of success reactivating people. We got two 17 year old twins to go to church Sunday. Hopefully we can get them preparing for a mission, and also teach there families! 
So if you guys didn´t get a chance you should watch a Work of Salvation broadcast, I think it is on the church site, really awesome broadcast that I loved. 
It sounds like you guys are really getting the heat, sorry about that. Never is very fun, are there lots of wildfires? I would still consider being a wildfire firefighter when I get back. 
Sounds like life is busy as normal, sorry I don´t have too much time to write today. But I appreciate the email. 
Well I love you guys and hope and pray that all is well! That is so true, and the gospel always offers the security and peace that we need. More than anything else. It is so perfect and full of love. Well have an awesome week and a wonderful IDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya´ll!!!!
Elder Connor Ottosen

No comments:

Post a Comment