Connor's Rio Address

Here is the mission home address for letters and packages:
Elder Connor Keetch Ottosen
Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission
Dois de Dezembro 78
Salas 703/704 Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro RJ 22220-040
Brazil
You can also e-mail him at connor.ottosen@myldsmail.net
He can get e-mails AND now he can e-mail family and friends back!!!!!
THANKS for the letters! He says they are like gold!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Finishing up in Caxias?


Hey Fam!!
So this week will be a bit short because I am training!! Again! haha wow, for the forth time! But I am really excited, and thing that it will be an awesome time. I will only learn tomorrow who it is. But it looks like I will finish my mission in Caxias. Besides that we had a good week. We marked a few baptismal dates for this week and were able to have a lot of referrals because of an English course here, called wizard. The owner is a RM, and managed to get a bunch of referrals to all the missionaries in Rio. But yeah I have to be quick, no baptisms this week but let´s see about next. 

While visiting the less actives we showed them that we, and the ward, cared about them and wanted to help them. This way we have gotten a good amount of reactivations here. Everything depends on the spirit, but the spirit won´t help us unless we have love. 
The biggest change has for sure been myself, but only comes when we work selflessly. Work ethic, realizing that sometimes we have to sacrifice momentary pleasure for true happiness, patience, and many other things I have hugely learned on the mission. I have found 1 true purpose in life, while before the mission I had many small ones, but my long term purpose wasn´t number 1. 
So yeah sorry I don´t have much to share, remind me and i can write more next week. 
It is exciting to hear from everyone and how they are all doing! Remind me but I have some cool experiences to share next week. Anyways love you guys, have a WONDERFUL week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Love, Elder Ottosen


No comments:

Post a Comment