Connor's Rio Address

Here is the mission home address for letters and packages:
Elder Connor Keetch Ottosen
Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission
Dois de Dezembro 78
Salas 703/704 Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro RJ 22220-040
Brazil
You can also e-mail him at connor.ottosen@myldsmail.net
He can get e-mails AND now he can e-mail family and friends back!!!!!
THANKS for the letters! He says they are like gold!

Monday, April 29, 2013

Birthday surprise!


Hey Family! Hope you guys had an amazing week!
So yeah I am here, training with Elder Richmond. He is from Blanding Utah, a small town south of Moab. He is a way good missionary. We are working in Caxias, Which is in between my first are of Irajá and my second of Saracuruna. I actually went to Saracuruna this past week to do a baptismal interview, and it was awesome to return after almost 8 months. Unfortunately we were barely able to work this week. My comp is having some serious knee pain and problems so we traveled a lot, going to Copacabana for an MRI and to other doctors. Hopefully we can have some results this week and figure out what to do. Besides that though, it looks like this is an awesome area. A ton more humble, but the people are awesome. The first counselor of our mission is our next door neighbor. When I got here on Tuesday I wasn´t going to do anything for my Bday cause it was transfers. We had a family night with some recent converts and President Mansano (The 1st counselor of the mission). At the end they brought out a birthday cake and starting singing happy birthday! Haha biggest surprise of my life!!!! My new comp had seen it was birthday on the mission site and told them the night before. Needless to say I was super happy and this is like my favorite ward now. 
Anyways no I haven´t gotten the package yet, but I should this week. Also I got a bunch of emails from friends too!
Well I hope you guys have a great week! The Church is true and I love it! Seriously in the middle of all the bad and difficult things happening in the world, we can find all the peace we need just looking toward Christ and His Gospel. There aren´t words to describe it. haha Love you all!!!
Love, 
Elder Ottosen

No comments:

Post a Comment