Connor's Rio Address

Here is the mission home address for letters and packages:
Elder Connor Keetch Ottosen
Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission
Dois de Dezembro 78
Salas 703/704 Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro RJ 22220-040
Brazil
You can also e-mail him at connor.ottosen@myldsmail.net
He can get e-mails AND now he can e-mail family and friends back!!!!!
THANKS for the letters! He says they are like gold!

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mission split



Hey Mom and Family! 
I loved seeing you guys yesterday. I almost didn´t recognize Cole, Kade, or Paige, haha. I hope the rest of mother’s day turned out well! 
So as I kinda said yesterday, this week was better than the others, but still not great due to comp. bad knees and me getting sick. Though we do have one young man who might get baptized next week. He has apparently been going to church for almost a year because of his member friend. We are going to contact his family tomorrow and work to baptize them all. We also got a bunch of member references yesterday, so that was good and I am excited to see how that works out. Besides that honestly not a lot of investigators, we need to do a lot better and finding new ones this week. 
As for the mission splitting, it will happen on July 1st. The zones Petropolis, Teresopolis, Volta Redonda, and Juiz de Fora will all go over to the new mission, and any missionaries in those zones will go to the new mission. So the next transfer is the end of May, if I stay here I won´t go to the new mission.
Well, Thanks mom and family for everything. I love you guys honestly a ton, ton, ton! Hope that you have a wonderful week!

Love, Elder Ottosen

No comments:

Post a Comment