Connor's Rio Address

Here is the mission home address for letters and packages:
Elder Connor Keetch Ottosen
Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission
Dois de Dezembro 78
Salas 703/704 Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro RJ 22220-040
Brazil
You can also e-mail him at connor.ottosen@myldsmail.net
He can get e-mails AND now he can e-mail family and friends back!!!!!
THANKS for the letters! He says they are like gold!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

203!!!!


Hey Family!
So this week was really busy but really good. We had divisions and then interviews with president so LOTS of traveling, haha. But we had a baptism yesterday! Wanda is a little old lady that came up to us,  (her neice is a member) and wanted to be baptized. She has got to be over 90 but she is super excited and was jumping up and down with happiness, haha really funny. Besides that Easter was good, oh Happy Easter (one day late) haha. We are still working with some families but they are taking a bit. They have lots of doubts and need to focus more on getting an answer from God. I am super super excited for general conference, it will be an awesome opportunity to help our investigators get to know and feel more. Plus who knows what temple announcements they will have. So because there is a strong catholic tradition here, everyone eats fish the week of Easter, including most of the members. I still don´t like fish, we even had cow stomach which I like more than fish. 
So I got the Valentine’s Day package! What books were you talking about? I got the socks and the candy and stuff. Thanks a billion! I think I am set until get home now. The only thing is that I need to readjust my pants.... I have gained some weight and they aren´t really fitting right now. Like I am sad to say, but I am around 203 now. ugh. I need to get rid of this fast. I will work on it. 
Anyways sounds like you guys had a good Easter! That is awesome about the wings deal. haha. And Thanks a ton for the Priesthood line of authority. That is awesome! Plus I am happy to hear that you guys are getting better. 
So you can keep sending the emails like normal, don´t worry about letters cause we are far away, at the most I get mail once a month. So around here everything is closed on Monday. They have a bird aviary, a museum and everything, but it is all closed. We usually just rest on P-DAy. 
Glad to hear that everyone is doing well! Love you guys and wish you a wonderful week!
Thanks for the updates and everything!
Love, Elder Ottosen


PS. April Fools about gaining weight, I am completely normal. hahah 

No comments:

Post a Comment