Connor's Rio Address

Here is the mission home address for letters and packages:
Elder Connor Keetch Ottosen
Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission
Dois de Dezembro 78
Salas 703/704 Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro RJ 22220-040
Brazil
You can also e-mail him at connor.ottosen@myldsmail.net
He can get e-mails AND now he can e-mail family and friends back!!!!!
THANKS for the letters! He says they are like gold!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Awesome divisions with ZLs


Hey Family! Hope you guys are having a great Christmas time! 
This week was both awesome, but also really slow. Estela wasn´t baptized yet, unfortunately she had to work. But we are planning a baptism really special for this Sunday, I am excited and think that everything will work out. Conference with President was awesome. I learned tons, especially about how planning makes a huge difference in everything we do. I loved being able to feel the Spirit that President has. I was also able to see a bunch of old friends. Everyone I think is doing pretty well. I got your packages! I am loving the 12 days of Christmas! haha Great idea. My comp says super thanks for the package. He was really excited. So it might take a while for you guys to get letters or packages now. For some reason almost all of the póst offices in our area closed, something to do with not having money. I think there is still one open, but it is a long ways away. So don´t worry if letters don´t arrive soon, I am working on it. Tell the ward thanks for the Christmas notes, I loved them. haha. Anyways I had an awesome division with our ZL this week. W Ferreira is Brazilian, he has one of the strongest testimonies ever. We went to this families house, not in my area, and the dad was just arguing with us. I thought that things would never work out. But his daughter arrived. They have been teaching them for a while but no one was progressing. Out of no where the daughter says "I got my answer" apparently she was in her room one day, looked up and Said "God Is the Mormon religion the right path for me?" Right at that moment the Dad yelled to her mom in another room "It is Woman!!!" And that was her answer! haha I have to say best answer I have ever heard.
Besides this it was a bit of a slow week. I am going to be able to Skype next week on Christmas, 40 minutes just with you and dad. The others can be there, but I can´t talk to them. Sorry I don´t make the rules, just follow them. haha I will call around 9 to 11, just be ready. Besides this everything is pretty normal here! 
Anyways glad to hear things are good back home. The advent calendar was a great idea sounds like! 
Give everyone a hug for me and a Merry Chirstmas! Love you guys a ton!
Elder Ottosen

No comments:

Post a Comment