Connor's Rio Address

Here is the mission home address for letters and packages:
Elder Connor Keetch Ottosen
Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission
Dois de Dezembro 78
Salas 703/704 Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro RJ 22220-040
Brazil
You can also e-mail him at connor.ottosen@myldsmail.net
He can get e-mails AND now he can e-mail family and friends back!!!!!
THANKS for the letters! He says they are like gold!

Sunday, November 25, 2012

The power of a blog


Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Haha I know it is a bit early but yeah. 
So my comp is Elder Mademann, another comp from the Brazilian North East. He is really cool. So this week there were a few holidays in Brazil, the Day of the Republic or something like that. A bunch of people traveled, so we didn´t find anyone home. But we did have a miracle happen yesterday. We got to church and there was a woman waiting for us. Her name is Joana, and she has some friends in Idaho that have a blog. In their blog there are always talking about the church. She got interested, and researched it, and went to church all by herself. The miracles of technology! haha We are going to start teaching her on Wednesday so wish us luck. Estela is still going well, but she didn't go to church again. We are going to teach her with some members, and try to have members take her to church next week. 
I think that was about it this week. It was cool cause all the new trainers spent the day together Tuesday. My comp of the MTC Elder Stanger is training, as well as my first child, Elder J Lima. I´m already a Grandpa! haha

Ugh Thanksgiving dinner. That is one thing I will miss alot. Haha I hope you guys have a great time though!! Thank you guys so much for everything. You guys keep telling me thanks, but have to remember. I am only here because of the wonderful example that first my parents, and after my other family members and friends gave me. I love you guys tons. Have a wonderful week!
Love, Elder Ottosen

No comments:

Post a Comment