Connor's Rio Address

Here is the mission home address for letters and packages:
Elder Connor Keetch Ottosen
Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission
Dois de Dezembro 78
Salas 703/704 Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro RJ 22220-040
Brazil
You can also e-mail him at connor.ottosen@myldsmail.net
He can get e-mails AND now he can e-mail family and friends back!!!!!
THANKS for the letters! He says they are like gold!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Departure date for Rio


Oi Oi!!!!
That is crazy that Nick is finally gone! I hope he is having a good time in the MTC! I was able to mail a later to Jake today so hopefully he gets it before he leaves basic. So yeah I leave Tuesday the 20th. It is about a 45 minute plane ride, but besides that I honestly have no idea about skype, calling, or anything in Rio so I will have to let you know as soon as I know!! I am way excited to get there though!!  thanks for all the letters though!! They are awesome to read! But no I haven’t gotten anything with money yet, maybe soon! Tell everyone thank you so so so much for the gifts! I will try to mail them all something soon! Thanks for all the love and support!! So there isn’t a ton to talk about because every day is pretty much the same. haha. Today I did sealings in the Temple though and that was a way cool experience!! Also when I email you next I will have been proselyting once already. We go next Monday in the surrounding neighborhood! I am super nervous for that. So I guess that Sao Paulo won the soccer championship of Brazil or something? Because all Saturday Sunday and Monday we could hear fireworks going on every minute or so and loud music constantly from when i went to bed at 1030 to when i woke up at 5 30. haha crazy!! So I was talking to my teacher and prices for some things are crazy in Brazil!! Like a MacBook pro is around 5000 to 6000 reais. An iphone maybe 800 reais. And Nike shoes start around 200 and can get upwards of 600 reais! Haha some of the American products are extremely expensive! It is crazy!! But besides that I have mostly been studying and learning. I sent a very small Christmas of some candy and something for Kade today. Anyways I hope you all are having a Great Christmas Season! I encourage you to remember Christ in everything we do! Thanks again and you have my Love! Elder Ottosen

No comments:

Post a Comment