Connor's Rio Address

Here is the mission home address for letters and packages:
Elder Connor Keetch Ottosen
Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission
Dois de Dezembro 78
Salas 703/704 Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro RJ 22220-040
Brazil
You can also e-mail him at connor.ottosen@myldsmail.net
He can get e-mails AND now he can e-mail family and friends back!!!!!
THANKS for the letters! He says they are like gold!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Proselyting for the first time!


Dear Family,  

I am glad that you are doing great things for Christmas!! That really sounds awesome! Hope everyone is enjoying it and enjoying the Christmas season!! Oh so I got the 20 you sent! Thanks so much! And tell Grandpa and whoever else thank you so so much for the support and gifts! I will bring them something back in two years. haha. Oh and I actually did get a letter from Grandma Fitz last week! I sent her a reply today but tell here thanks! I can’t thank all of you guys enough! haha. Hopefully the packages you sent will get there fine, but if not then oh well. haha. Tell Colton, Emily and Jordan congrats!! That is awesome and they won’t regret it a bit!! I’m way happy for the new high school name! That’s awesome! Let me know about the mascot! haha man I hope not 110!! That sounds more like Fortaleza where Rourke is going. But hopefully you guys get snow for Christmas! Oh and with the battery charger my comp actually luckily had an extra so don’t worry about it. I sent back a memory card today, hope you get that soon. I probably won’t get to talk to you again before Christmas but hopefully! I will call you but I don’t know when. Thanks tons for everything though!!! So this past week things were pretty normal until yesterday. We went proselyting in the surrounding neighborhood!! We just did street contacting, but we were given 2 Books or Mormon for each person and 3.5 hours. My companion and I passed out all 4!! It was a really awesome experience! Haha also pretty hard because 90 percent of the people we talked to already had one. But still it gave me lots on confidence! Next Monday we go to downtown Sao Paulo! And then the next day off to Rio! Man I need to remember sunscreen though, it was extremely hot and I got kinda burnt. I am super excited for Rio but almost more nervous than when I left for the first time! Anyways I hope you are all doing wonderful! I love you all so much and remember to have a very merry Christmas!! Love Elder Connor Ottosen!

No comments:

Post a Comment