Connor's Rio Address

Here is the mission home address for letters and packages:
Elder Connor Keetch Ottosen
Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission
Dois de Dezembro 78
Salas 703/704 Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro RJ 22220-040
Brazil
You can also e-mail him at connor.ottosen@myldsmail.net
He can get e-mails AND now he can e-mail family and friends back!!!!!
THANKS for the letters! He says they are like gold!

Monday, September 30, 2013

Final post!



            Well Family, I don´t believe it, but the time has arrived. These have been without a doubt the fastest two years of my life. Also the best decision I have ever made, one that has changed who I am, and my priorities in life. I will be eternally grateful for the help the I received from You, Cole, Kade, and Paige, from grandparents, family and friends and most of all from my Heavenly Father. What an incredible experience. I honestly can´t put it in words, much less in this short email I will send today. But know that I love you guys, and I love my mission. It was the hardest thing that I´ve ever done, but the most rewarding. It taught me so many things. 
As for this week it was very good!!! A bit different, but we made a lot of progress in getting the ward more excited and willing to help out. Hopefully preparing the area for the new missionary that will arrive. Today I will buy some things, and then tomorrow I will go to sugarloaf. 
I am sooo excited to see you guys this thursday!!
I have to admit, I’m not leaving here without being sad. I have grown to love this place, and the people here. I have so many friendships, I hope to continue them, but I am super excited for Thursday, and look forward to it more than anything! I Love you all sooo much!!! 
Thanks a billion!!!
Elder Connor Keetch Ottosen

No comments:

Post a Comment