Connor's Rio Address

Here is the mission home address for letters and packages:
Elder Connor Keetch Ottosen
Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission
Dois de Dezembro 78
Salas 703/704 Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro RJ 22220-040
Brazil
You can also e-mail him at connor.ottosen@myldsmail.net
He can get e-mails AND now he can e-mail family and friends back!!!!!
THANKS for the letters! He says they are like gold!

Monday, September 23, 2013

Bittersweet


Hey Family! 
This week was a very tiring and hot week. But it was good! We had zone conferences, and yes I was able to bear my testimony! Really awesome conference where I learned a ton about the importance of the book of mormon. Saturday morning we went to a city square and did contacts with the book or mormon. We were able to find a lot of people interested in learning more. It is awesome like this because the people don´t think that we are coming to leave just a "religious" message, but one about the book of mormon. This week we were also able to get a ton of new investigators! Now we just need to organize ourselves to work with the people that will progress the most. I am excited though, and we have some really awesome families I would like to help get baptized before the end. A very bittersweet feeling, but I am excited to work my hardest for the next two weeks. I for sure though won´t miss the heat. haha This past week has gotten pretty hot, with a good amount of humidity. It´s good though, reminds me of the summers here.
Well that’s about it. I am a bit sick so I am not going to take a long time today writing. Next week should be email like normal, but the next I am not sure, maybe just enough to read email if there is anything important. Not sure what I will do at the end. By mission home do you mean the President´s house? We eat dinner there, but that’s it. The last few days I am sure will be very busy. haha. Well Mom thanks for the email and hope you guys all have a great week! Love ya´ll!!!
Love, Elder Ottosen

No comments:

Post a Comment