Connor's Rio Address

Here is the mission home address for letters and packages:
Elder Connor Keetch Ottosen
Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission
Dois de Dezembro 78
Salas 703/704 Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro RJ 22220-040
Brazil
You can also e-mail him at connor.ottosen@myldsmail.net
He can get e-mails AND now he can e-mail family and friends back!!!!!
THANKS for the letters! He says they are like gold!

Monday, September 24, 2012

One of the coolest moments of my life


Hey! Hope the Family is doing great! 
Sorry this week will be short but we had a baptism yesterday!! Maria was baptized! Man was it work. Because she can´t walk and can barely stay seated we have to pick her up and heat up the water and do a bunch of things. When the baptism happened we already had my comp and a member in the water helping but I needed to get in at the last minute. In my church clothes and everything, man it was crazy but everything worked out and it was a really special moment for everyone, one of the coolest moments of my life. This week was a lot of work but it was good, we had some members of her family that came to church, and managed to bring a few teenagers that were less active back to church. Anyways I have a bunch of interesting experiences that I will have to write you guys next week. Everything is going great and I am really loving my mission. I pray that you are all good and well. Love, Elder Ottosen


No comments:

Post a Comment