Connor's Rio Address

Here is the mission home address for letters and packages:
Elder Connor Keetch Ottosen
Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission
Dois de Dezembro 78
Salas 703/704 Flamengo
Rio de Janeiro RJ 22220-040
Brazil
You can also e-mail him at connor.ottosen@myldsmail.net
He can get e-mails AND now he can e-mail family and friends back!!!!!
THANKS for the letters! He says they are like gold!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The work goes on...


Hey Family!
This week I admit was pretty hard. We worked like crazy, but still no baptisms. The District leader, Zone Leaders, even assistants were calling trying to get a baptism, if they just knew how much I want one too. This week is the last one of the transfer, so we are going to do everything to baptize. haha  Rafaela, the 10 year old girl will be baptized, just not yet. Her mom wants to wait so we are going to try and prepare her mom and try again later. Tiago and Gracilene we tried to get ahold of this week but no luck. They work and have school at night so that was kind of difficult. We had another lady come to church. She was looking for help to pay some bills, but to also find a church to attend. She was awesome and I am certain that she will be baptized, but unfortunately she lives in the neighboring ward boundaries. The one other person that we are exciting about is Maria. She stopped us in the street and asked us to pray for her. We visited her and she had never attended church and never read the bible but was looking to start now. We will visit her tomorrow and see how she liked it her.

 Anyways that is crazy to hear school is about to start again. Seems like the summer started yesterday to me. The time absolutely flies in the mission field. Good luck to everyone and going back to school! Glad the US was able to do well in the Olympics. There isn´t a whole lot of talk here about 2016 yet, I think it is still a long ways away for people. Plus I live out of the main city, where all the action will be.
Haha yeah there are some missionaries that love to sing hymns. I would but have absolutely no talent singing. haha 

I am glad to have a comp that knows so much and is eager to work. I pray things are going well there. I got you pictures of the Cruise! Looks like that was awesome. I sent you guys a package. It has a memory card with all my pics, you can post them on my blog is you want. Anyways love you guys to death! Have a good week.
Elder Connor Ottosen


No comments:

Post a Comment